- Oakley XYZ Optics
Need a Mirror?
With our Virtual Mirror, you can check how these sunglasses look like on you. Click on the thumbnail to view options.
Oakley Holbrook OO9102
Price in USD is for your reference only, payment will be settled in US Dollars.
- Color code: 910201
- Size: 55 mm / 18 mm / 135 mm
- Frame color is Matte black
- Lens color is Warm grey
- Product is: AVAILABLE, usually shipped in 4-7 days
Product notes from OAKLEY:
With his brother Jesse acting as his creative director, snowboarding superstar Shaun White worked closely with Oakley during the creation of HOLBROOK. Together they went back to vintage styles like the original Oakley FROGSKINS© then set out to distill their own vision of American cool. HOLBROOK is a timeless classic that echoes the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s and 60s, the icons who inspired youth with their own brand of defiance. Who was the legend? He was sometimes a loner and sometimes a leader, an everyman who lived by a code, stood up for what was right and did what needed to be done. You wouldn't call him a man's man because that macho crap meant nothing to him. What you saw was what you got, including dust from the open road and a look that said he might be gone tomorrow because nothing could hold him.
The name “HOLBROOK” came from a similar inspiration. HOLBROOK is a small town found along historic Route 66 in Arizona that sits on the outskirts of the painted desert and the petrified forest. It's a classic western badland that epitomizes a spirit of exploration and adventure found in those traveling along Highway 66 in the 50's and 60's.
Metal bolts and icons highlight the stress-resistant O MATTER© frame, a comfortably lightweight design with pure PLUTONITE© lenses that filter out every ray of UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 standards to give you superior clarity and protection. Multiple lens/frame combinations are available. Choose one with Oakley HDPolarized lenses for filtering that cuts more than 99% of reflected glare.LENS:
- - Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature - Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards - UV protection of PLUTONITE© lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm - Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM© lens coating (optional)
- - Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER© frame material - Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment - Metal bolt accents in front frame - Metal icon accents