- Oakley XYZ Optics
Need a Mirror?
With our Virtual Mirror, you can check how these sunglasses look like on you. Click on the thumbnail to view options.
Oakley Sideways OO2009
Price in USD is for your reference only, payment will be settled in US Dollars.
- Color code: 12-961
- Size: 61 mm / 15 mm / 135 mm
- Frame color is Light brown tortoise
- Lens color is Bronze polarized
- Product is: AVAILABLE, usually shipped in 4-7 days
Our sunglasses never follow the formula of fads because if you walk with the herd, you step in a lot of crap. Our pros didnt get where they are by running with the pack, and when it comes to originality, theyre not afraid to turn the world sideways. That was the inspiration behind this Oakley creation, a smooth edge of street style that lays down fresh lines and makes its own mark. If youre done being a slave to stale ideas, SIDEWAYS is how you bust out of the straight-and-narrow.
Each stem of this lightweight acetate frame is signed with a tilted, inlaid metal icon and highlighted with chiseled grooves. We shaped the lenses with 8.75 base curvature, which means they wrap around your eyes to extend peripheral vision. Optical precision meets ANSI Z80.3 standards with the innovations of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO), including XYZ OPTICS for startling clarity at every angle of view. The durable frame is engineered with sculpturally integrated hinges and matched with PLUTONITE lenses for impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and the lens material filters out 100% of all UV.
To maintain color recognition, choose the optional Grey lens color for medium sun brightness. Dark Grey and Grey Polarized lenses are available for bright sun. When visual contrast and depth perception are critical, boost them with Dark Bronze, Bronze Polarized or VR28 Black IRIDIUM lens.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight handmade Acetate frame
- Accents include sculpturally integrated hinge mechanism, and metal icons
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that exceeds all ANSI Z80.3 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Maximized clarity at all angles of vision with patented Oakley XYZ Optics
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)